- Confluence Cloud: install app "Gantt-Chart for Jira in Confluence (part 1/2)" from the Atlassian Marketplace as admin including a valid license.
- Confluence Cloud: install app "Gantt-Chart for Jira in Confluence (part 2/2, CORE)" from https://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/cloud as described below:
- switch into Confluence Administration on page "Manage apps" as system admin
- click on "Settings" at the bottom of the page "Manage apps": a pop-up occurs with additional options
- enable development mode via the checkbox as displayed below and commit by clicking on the button "Apply" at the bottom of the pop-up:
Development mode allows the installation of Atlassian Connect app descriptors that are not from the Atlassian Marketplace.
- then reload that page e.g. hit F5. Now, you should see the additional link text "Upload app" like shown below:
- click on the link "Upload app" on your page "Manage apps"
- enter the following URL into the input field of the occurring pop-up:
- commit by clicking on the button "Upload"